Assistant to the Managing Director (m/f/d), Vienna office
MC Mobility Consultants is looking for a flexible, committed and dedicated employee in our office in Vienna.
- Management support
- classic organizational and administrative tasks in day-to-day business and work on smaller own projects
- Organisation of business trips, meetings, appointments and events
- Administration agendas, interface to accounting and database maintenance
- Preparation of invoices, invoice inspection
- Supporting activities in the preparation of quotations and projects
- Preparation and follow-up of documents for GF/Advisory Board meetings as well as minutes
- Preparation of references and CVs
- Research work for projects, taking over offers
- Create presentations
- Social Media Maintenance
- 20-30 hours per week
- Completed training (HAK/HBLA/FH)
- At least 3 years of professional experience
- German at least C1 level
- English B2 level
- Other foreign languages are an advantage (e.g. Russian, Polish, Serbian)
- Excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Proactive and structured way of working
- Good time and self-management
- Accuracy and reliability
What we offer?
- A challenging position of trust
- The opportunity to proactively shape your area of responsibility and get involved
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Individually tailored training and development measures
- A collegial working atmosphere and an appreciative, professional working environment
- A flexible working time model with flextime and home office options
- An attractive annual salary of at least €40.600,00 (FTE) with the willingness to overpay according to your experience and background
If you fulfil the requirements for this role, send us your CV to email@example.com.
We are looking forward to your applications!