Sectors & Services
MC Mobility Consultants does not only offer static, single use solutions. By developing consortia of industry-leading experts from around the world, we are able to offer our clients dynamic, integrated solutions. Across a multitude of sectors and areas of expertise, we have the skills required to excel at being your trusted partner to face the toughest challenge.
Logistics and Sustainable Mobility Solutions
- Development of international multimodal supply chains for freight and passenger transport, city logistics concepts, as well as urban, sub-urban and regional transport systems;
- Development of supply chain and terminal design, price negotiations, moderation, benchmarking, lobbying, test runs and pilot projects;
- Support in the development of sustainable urban mobility and urban freight transport plans;
- Development of public transport and road safety plans and regional analyses;
- Development of strategies and action plans for automated mobility.
Safety, Quality and Risk Management
- Development, implementation and improvement of Safety Management Systems for safety licensing for railway undertakings, infrastructure managers and suppliers for the railway industry according to the latest improvements in the transport industry;
- Support of safety authorities in verification and inspection of safety management systems;
- Improvement of existing quality- and risk management systems according to latest amendments within the existing standards;
- Preparation of road safety assessments based on European and iRAP standard (iRAP 2022 accredited);
- Organisation of road safety trainings, Educational road safety programmes for youth;
- Development of road safety strategies and action plans;
- Design of infrastructure for vulnerable road users.
Institutional Reform and Sector Liberalization
- Design of strategic national transport plans and policy documents;
- Establishment of legal and institutional frameworks at both national and regional levels, taking into account EU and international regulations and best practices;
- Support and advisory services for institutions and private companies in the process of restructuring and privatization;
- Market liberalisation and optimisation of operations;
- Design and delivery of institutional staff training and capacity building, including for safety and accident/incident investigation agencies;
- Support in change management mechanisms to help agencies rethink their operations and develop clear strategies for future improvement.
Business Development, Digitalisation and Feasibility Studies
- Identification and evaluation of strategic growth and diversification options, feasibility studies, sensitivity analyses, forecasts, bankable business plans and financing schemes);
- Development of tailored strategies to gain access to and leverage the position in European, Asian, and North American markets;
- Lobbying and partnership building;
- Prepare digitalization roadmaps, IT architecture and IT strategies for transportation companies.
Engineering Consulting Services
- Development, planning, coordination, and supervision services for transport infrastructure and facilities;
- Preparation of technical specification for rail rolling stock, trams, light rail, metro, buses, and e-buses;
- Rail operations design and assessment (Treno©, Trenissimo©).